Toyota Corolla 2010 Gray

Mi vikoristovuєmo cookie, you will be happy to use the site More details → quality of the building, space to the salon, vitraty paliva, dynamism, kerovanity Trips to the Misti I really liked the car, very economical and unpretentious diesel engine, with a 6-mortar super, excellent dynamics !!! In a word, Toyota Corolla !!! A machine for the city with a very nice expense. No questions besides oil and filter measurements. Generally satisfied. body design, dynamism, road education, quality of materials, quality of spare parts, gearbox, volume of the trunk, interior space, vitreous paliva, galma, kerovanity, price, noise insulation An excellent car, fast enough, stable, it feels great on the track, despite the small engine volume, everything you need for comfort is in it, in 8 years there was not a single breakdown, there were only replacement of brake pads, I changed one rack, it does not take oil, very soft in motion. Great car, I recommend it. Spacious. Convenient. Reliable. Economical. Bought boo corolla 2010 in 2015. Since then, I can't get enough of it. Fuel consump Toyota Corolla 2010 Gray tion for gas in the city 9l. There is a lot of space both inside and in the trunk. We go out of town 4 adults and 3 small children, well, a lot of things and every time I wonder how it interferes with everything. For a year and a half, I hit almost 24 thousand km. of non-planned replacements, only the right link and stabilizer bushings. Now the mileage is 94 thousand km. I advise. A very nice car - both a family one and for myself. Against Skoda, it is softer and more economical, although the suspension is simpler. Ridiculously economical 4.5 lit.realistically with air conditioning and a stove. Apart from the merits, I do not see anything. Typewriter bomb. Passed 80 thousand and no complaints. Against Skoda, it is softer and more economical, although the suspension is simpler. In addition to oil, I did not change anything after the guarantee and I do not plan to. Machine bomb even after Skoda "A 5." Ridiculously economical 4.5 lit. really with air conditioning and a stove. I have been driving for 6 years and am generally satisfied. - does not break not bad appearance does not break ground clearance does not break! Generally! You will sell it, very quickly. - some kind of interior trim is all cheap, susceptible to a dull track for overclocking Hello everyone. I will write briefly about my acquaintance with Toyota. I will not list what I owned and what I drove, because for more than twenty years of experience, the list is huge. I can only say that I haven’t even considered Corolla even close. I don’t like cars of this class, I’m used to big ones. Once upon a time there was a Volga for a very long time and after it I did not want to sit on the baby. I will not enter into polemics, a close comrade offered to pick it up for not expensive, I took it. And so what I took: a four-year-old device (2010) on the machine, a 1.6 engine with a jammed threshold, a bunch of chips on the hood and ... a mileage of 170,000 km. To be honest, I wanted to pour more negative feedback into the negative review for a change, otherwise they praise Toyota and praise it, but I sat and thought and realized that it was all pulled by my ears (negative in the sense). Well, since I decided that I’m not going anywhere, I’ll add tar. 1) Plastic full Gyyy. it scratches even if you don't touch it. 2) The upholstery ... no words either. My daughter in 17-year-old Akorda looks several times better3) The car does not go. 124 horses, but she doesn’t ride !!! The old four-speed automatic is dumb like ... I don't know what. On kick-down, she begins to growl beautifully and loudly and .. that's it! Weaving in 12 seconds! And in the yard, among other things, the 21st century. 4) Terribly afraid of the ruts. 5) I skidded on it three times! Summer! Twice in the mountains! True, all three times under the same weather conditions, hot asphalt after rain when entering a turn on the rise. Well, returning it from the skid was not difficult, manageable enough 6) On my model, there were oars in the back. Younger readers probably don't know what it is. I'll try to explain. On normal cars, the windows are opened with buttons, and mine had MANUAL windows and this is in the car of 2010 !!! 7) It is also boring. Well, I didn't say it, but the guys from the service where I drove her every 10,000 km. The engine refused to eat oil, from replacement to replacement. Many could envy the color of the merge with less mile https://cars45.com.gh/oG88wApg7Ri1PBNlnRByaG8S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, house for sale

Kanombe house sale

Property in Kayonza