Kia Morning 2013 Silver

Mi vikoristovuєmo cookie, you will be happy to use the site More details → body design, vitraty paliva, interior space, quality of the collection, kerovan trunk volume, road education, gearbox Comfortable, low fuel consumption, price When it came time to change the old car for a new one, my choice was the KIA Picanto. I considered several brands of cars that matched my desires and capabilities. We drove through the salons, compared the cars and opted for KIA. The car was bought from an authorized dealer. My review of the "AS-Auto" Car Service I liked the car right away. First of all, I was satisfied with the cost of the car. The car is beautiful, it looks neat. Very suitable for girls. There was an opportunity to choose a suitable color, which we did. I also liked the presence of air conditioning, power windows, heated side mirrors and front seats. The salon has a convenient place for a water bottle and a cup holder. This is the most basic thing that immediately caught my eye. Korean car assembly. After we made an order for the car, we ha Kia Morning 2013 Silver d to wait for it for about two months. The car itself is very comfortable, you feel comfortable in it. The driver's seat is height adjustable, which is very convenient. There are airbags. The car has a small size, but despite this, the cabin is spacious enough - you can easily fit four adults. You can easily find a parking space due to the small dimensions of the car. The trunk is small, but if necessary, the rear seats fold easily. It is worth noting that in winter the air in the car heats up quickly enough, you don't have time to freeze. I myself have been driving a KIA for four years now, and it suits me perfectly. Low fuel consumption, compactness, reliability Small trunk. This disadvantage is compensated by the folding of the rear seats. We bought a KIA Picanto car to replace the Daewoo Matiz (My review of the Daewoo Matiz). The key parameter for choosing a car for us was its cost. According to this parameter, several brands came up, drove through the salons and opted for KIA. Bought this car from an authorized dealer. The assembly is Korean. Manual Transmission. The complete set of our car is Comfort. One of the characteristics of this configuration is the presence of an air conditioner, heated mirrors, heated front seats. The car is very comfortable. Despite its small size, the spaciousness of the cabin is decent. The rear seat is well located, a non-thin person feels quite comfortable there. The trunk is too small, but if you fold the back seat, then there is enough space, of course, not for transporting a refrigerator, but it is quite suitable for transporting other medium-sized objects. The car is maneuverable. Fuel consumption is low. Quality materials. We have been operating the car for 4 years and, pah-pah-pah, no complaints so far. Every year we go through those. service (My review about car service). Feels great in winter, started up the first time, even in its fourth winter. I am very pleased with the car: small, stylish and reliable. 1. Fuel consumption - small 2. Good equipment even in the base. 3. Inexpensive service, spare parts 4. Korean assembly, quality 5. Spacious interior, good equipment 6. Maneuverable 1.Low ground clearance, stiff suspension does not like bumps and bad roads. I bought it in May 2013, I have long wanted to write a review about my first car. I bought a new basic version of the mechanic, 1.0 70 hp, then for 390 tons. Now the prices are such that they are not at ease. What good can I say when I own it for more than 3.5 years and mileage 40,000 thousand km. This is my first car, I may not be objective. Before the purchase, it was decided that there would be a foreign car of up to 400 thousand rubles with economical fuel consumption, compact for easy parking. There were options: Daewoo Mathis, Chevrolet Spark, Renault Sandero and Kia Picanto. I think that it is better for a woman to buy a foreign car and not go to the service for every problem to eliminate factory defects (this is not a woman's business). Now I am glad that it was not in vain that I thought and calculated the purchase for a long time, since the Chevrolet flew out of our market. Fuel consumption is so pleasing that I don’t count the money for refueling, I only refuel at LUKOIL. 2. Very maneuverable, there were cases when, thanks to her agility, she avoided an accident. 3. Even the basic version has: electric power steering, heated rear window, steering wheel adjustment, driver's https://cars45.com.gh/lkFh9AFUJX6EnLCMnrJcJ9JX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, house for sale

Kanombe house sale

Property in Kayonza