Vans Shoes in Uganda

Reviews of Vans from buyers Proskater.ru Nice, high quality sneakers. It can be seen that the original. Awful store! I ordered 2 pairs of shoes before, everything came quickly, to the point. This year I ordered vans old skool black, order number 932896, paid immediately on the site 5tr, because I had a good impression of the store. I ordered it on August 11, the goods were in stock, I was surprised that the dispatch was only after 5 days, but did not pay much attention. The day after the specified date of dispatch, the goods were still being collected, ordered a call on the site. They called and said that the goods were out of stock, they would only have the supplier in a month !!! Why cheat buyers ?! I canceled the order, on August 17, the application was transferred to the accounting department, they promised a refund within 5-10 working days. I didn’t fiddle with, I didn’t call, but when on the 9th working day I didn’t answer or say hello, I ordered a call again on the website at 11 o’clock in the morning. Nobody called back, I had to dial the hotline m Vans Shoes in Uganda yself. They did not answer anything intelligible, "we sent a request to the accounting department, it is remote, we will call you back today." Naturally, no one called back. On Monday I called at 15 o'clock, the answer from the accounting department has not yet been received! We don't know anything, wait, wait. What to expect is not clear. How long this gimmick will continue - too. For 2 weeks they can neither return the money, nor even clearly answer something, except that they do not know anything. In general, the pro-skater has deteriorated, I will never order anything again, much less recommend it to anyone. Apparently, in the VK public they don't answer anyone either, work with clients is at the level Hello! Unfortunately, if the last item remains, we will find out about the availability of the goods after placing the order. As soon as the information arrived, you were notified that the goods were out of stock. Information has been received from the accounting department, the return for your order has been paid. Today it is 10 business days, there was no delay in returns. We are very sorry that you have a negative opinion about our store. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. I can't say anything about the sneakers, probably they would have been very good if they had been delivered to me. Twice the postponement of the delivery date for almost a month, in the end, the order was canceled, because I needed the sneakers by a certain date (I ordered them taking into account the delay). And for a month they can't get me the money back for the order, I waited like a decent person, after 14 working days of waiting I wrote to support, they said they would send a request to the accounting department and as the accounting department responds, they will immediately notify me. But apparently the accounting department is located in Vladivostok and the office is in Moscow. Already 5 weeks have passed since the moment of ordering, but there is no money or sneakers. Good day! Roman, we are extremely sorry to have made you wait so long. At the moment, the problem with the supply of goods of this brand is being solved. Also, on behalf of the company, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience and the long wait for a refund. The funds were returned on 08/15/2020, and in the coming days, the amount should be credited to your account. Once again, we apologize, and we will try not to disappoint you in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Very durable and dense sneakers, wear-resistant. Although they have a cumbersome appearance, but for that for pokatushek the most it. A win-win classic. Quality - good textile sneakers, if you keep an eye on the weather - they look like. And the pro-skater, as always, pleases with discounts. Roman, Veliky Novgorod 01/07/2020 I took it to my wife, they match the size, the quality is as usual, it will last for 5 years) thanks for the great discount! Vitaly, St. Petersburg 12/26/2019 Excellent model, time-tested Great T-shirt rn 185cm L size fit perfectly rnThanks Proskater Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you liked the purchase! 8 (800) 350 88 41 FREE IN RUSSIA https://jiji.ug/shoes/vans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, house for sale

Kanombe house sale

Property in Kayonza