ASUTUARE - DAFOR DIST - 8500+ Acres Irrigable/Mixed Farmland

Au Coeur du Désert Tauer Perfumes for women and men Perfume rating 4.56 out of 5 with 1,188 votes Au Coeur du Désert by Tauer Perfumes is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Au Coeur du Désert was launched in 2016. Perfumer: Andy Tauer. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. Register with Fragrantica and you can add your own comments. This is a very beautiful fragrance !!! I certainly don't understand anything about real art, but it seems to me that this is how real art should smell! And I decided to order another Heart (for the cold season), and leave the Air for the summer ... These are two favorites of my wardrobe ... There are pleasant and chic fragrances, but these are the fragrances from a different reality ... Very cool perfume! Persistent, warm, sounds expensive, but it looks like a desert wind, but this one is a little better, a little richer! I really liked it! solid, loop, saturated. oriental spicy, good in the heat. associations such that I am in a room upholstered with a ASUTUARE - DAFOR DIST - 8500+ Acres Irrigable/Mixed Farmland  tree of an unknown species, candles from natural beeswax are burning around the perimeter, in the middle there is a Jacuzzi filled with water and strewn with rose petals. and now I blow out the candles. I inhale this smoke, mixed with fragrant water, rose petals, spicy wood, moisture and at the same time some kind of dry heat. blotter groin without loss of aroma 48 hours. at the same time he perfumed the entire bathroom. hand with namaz survived the shower. At the same time, I usually do not like this, but here I am completely under hypnosis. and two years ago I ordered a sample of the fragrance with luckyscent, but it did not cause any feelings then. and then I tried it in real life, in a boutique a week ago, grabbed another sample. I took out the old house and compared it with the newly acquired one. they turned out to be two different scents. I don’t believe in lacicent that it’s a fake, but it’s kind of modest there, it starts to sound only after 15 minutes, and stayed on the blotter for only a day. and the accents are differently placed. maybe it was reformulated recently? if so, he won the jackpot with the new formula. ... now it is the scent of an oriental tale, the whisper of Scheherazade with a kiss goodnight. To say that I am delighted with the purchase as a replacement for 02, no. If there is a new note, then it did not change the concept much and changed the concept, in general, to be short, to overpay for some redesign of an already excellent perfume, and even 50-70 euros, and in my Jewish country they also took a duty, it is not it was worth, the rest of 02 will still save;) but there will be discounts I will buy more. Month of wear, opinion has not changed, 02 with its plastic note is better Looks like the Moroccan Desert. But I like that one better. I don't want to repeat myself, I would write the same thing about the Heart as about Air. The same words of admiration! The aromas are similar, with the only difference that the Heart is richer, thicker. It has more wax in it. Probably, I would rather recommend it to a man, although both fragrances are quite unisex. I chose Air for myself. Again, I have no associations with the desert. Although it was precisely in the Moroccan desert, in Tiznite, a city that the Moroccans themselves call the "Gateway to the Sahara". This is probably where it starts. Although the aromas are very hot, dry, spicy; for me, first of all - woody-vetiver beginning and a lot of amber. And I also feel tar, (well, here's a burn, and a birch is here!). There is much more of this tar in the Heart. So no, not a desert .. https://jiji.com.gh/south-tongu/land-and-plots-for-rent/asutuare-dafor-dist-8500-acres-irrigable-mixed-farmland-fqbezYioToIFAoGrGnejSUQN.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, house for sale

Kanombe house sale

Property in Kayonza